Designed for young beginners, Gateway to Instruments provides an ideal transition from our foundation courses 'Gateway to Music', or for any young child, before embarking on individual instrumental tuition. For children Aged 5 - 7 .
The group class will learn together in a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere.
Tuition will combine the following activities:
- Individual and group playing of chosen instrument
- Rhythm training
- Reading through solfa and stave notation
The student can choose one of the following instruments:
- Gateway to Piano
- Gateway to Guitar
- Gateway to Violin
- Gateway to Recorder
- Gateway to Percussion
- Gateway to Singing
Gateway to Instruments Timetable 22/23:
- Violin - Thursday - 2.30pm-3.30pm & Saturday 10.00am-10.30am
- Piano - Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday - 2.30pm-3.00pm & 3.00pm-3.30pm
- Guitar - Monday & Friday - 2.45pm-3.15pm
- Recorder - Thursday - 3.00pm-3.30pm
- Trumpet - Wednesday - 3.00pm-3.30pm
- Voice - Monday - 2.15pm-2.45pm
- Cello - Tuesday - 3.00pm-3.30pm & Friday 2.15pm-2.45pm
- Percussion - Tuesday - 3.30pm-4.00pm
*Gateway to Instruments classes are subject to availability.